tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 20 23:40:56 2005

Re: (Newbie help ) and anecdote(dolt?)

In a message dated 9/21/2005 12:22:11 AM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> If you have The Klingon Dictionary (TKD), I'd get that out of storage ASAP.
> That's the only thing I'd say you absolutely have to have to get a decent
> command of Klingon.

I believe it is also possible to learn Klingon just from this list,
especially if the archives are used, because of the Klingon Word-of-the-day (what
happened to that, BTW?) and discussion of grammar with citations from TKD and
elsewhere.  But it would take a long time.  Asking how to say something (anything!)
could be a starting point.
But in general, having TKD is a lot easier.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level