tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 18 07:35:53 2005

qep'a' hotel reservation deadline looms near

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

=0D=0AOur site this year is the Comfort Inn in Trevose, Pennsylvania, locat=
ed at 2779 U.S. Route 1 North, with convenient access to the Pennsylvania T=
urnpike. The hotel provides a complimentary continental breakfast, free hig=
h-speed wireless internet access, and a modest swimming pool. A limited num=
ber of microwave ovens and refrigerators are available for an additional ch=
arge.=0D=0A=0D=0AOur room block is small, and the hotel is requiring all co=
nference reservations to be made by May 20th in order to guarantee our spec=
ial rate. If you believe you'll be joining us for the conference please loc=
k in your reservation as soon as possible by calling 215-638-4554. You must=
 specify that you are with the Klingon Language Institute to receive the co=
nference rate. If you'd like to learn more about the hotel, visit www.choic=
ehotels.com/hotel/pa366.  The good news: This is probably our best hotel ra=
te ever, only $62.99 per room, per night (plus local taxes).

Back to archive top level