tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 12 01:38:26 2005

qep'a' roommate

Tad Stauffer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

The qep'a' is approaching quickly, and the deadline for reserving a hotel
room at the low low KLI rate is in about a week.

If you've never been to a qep'a' before, and the only thing holding you
back is money, then I encourage you to contact me ([email protected])
and be my roommate for the qep'a'. That means you'll only have to pay half
the cost of the room (I might even be persuaded to cover the entire room
cost if that would be the difference between you attending the qep'a' or not).

I'm a male, non-smoker, don't wear intimidating Klingon costumes, and best
of all: I work night shift and I'm a former beginner's grammarian, so I can
help you with those late night cram sessions for the Klingon language
certification testing. :-)

qep'a' 12DIchDaq Salegh 'e' vItul!

- taD

Back to archive top level