tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 05 09:13:06 2005

HolQeD?

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

=0D=0A=0D=0A nuqDaq 'oH HolQeD'e'?=0D=0A=0D=0AThat's what a lot of people h=
ave been asking. The new issue, the first of 2005, and the first "digital" =
issue, was supposed to hit the website by the end of March. =0D=0A=0D=0ATha=
t didn't happen.=0D=0A=0D=0AThere are lots of reasons, some a consequence o=
f really crappy things happenings, others as a consequence of really good t=
hings happening. But the reasons themselves don't matter. The simple fact i=
s that the issue has been delayed.=0D=0A=0D=0ABut it's coming.=0D=0A=0D=0AT=
here are still a few things to iron out, but I'm expecting the issue to be =
available by the middle of May. =0D=0A=0D=0AObviously this is not the auspi=
cious new beginning I'd intended for HolQeD as we make the move from paper =
to digital issues, but this is how it's worked out.=0D=0A=0D=0AI thank all =
of you for your patience (yes, even those of you who are impatient), and yo=
ur continued support for the language and our community.=0D=0A=0D=0ASo, wha=
t to do while waiting for the new issue? Well... I'd recommend going over t=
o the Merchant page and registering for the qep'a'! And don't forget to cal=
l the hotel and make your room reservations too. We have some new faces com=
ing this year, as well as some old friends. You should be there too.=0D=0A=
=0D=0ALawrence

Back to archive top level