tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 03 18:33:57 2005

Re: Dallas

bob mcfaddin ([email protected])

naHQun <[email protected]> wrote:

>If it helps you, I work at/near (intersection) of US-75 and I-635.
>juDmoS

I pass that everyday on my way to work

jIlengtaH Hoch jaj vIjuS (maybe?)

~naHQun

If you're asking what I think you're asking, then how about:

jIvummeH vIlengtaHvIS Hoch jaj Daqvetlh vIchol.

(I get close to that location every day while I am travelling (in order) to work.)

Does that work?

Now includes pop-up blocker!

jajvam lururbogh jajmey'e' lutu'lu' muja'ta' SoSoywI'

juDmoS