tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 27 20:32:30 2005

Re: Hov leng: vagh

naHQun ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

>[Shouldn't that be Star Trek III?]

DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'.

>Not quite.  It's {ghoj}, not {ghaj}, {-meH} isn't the kind of "for"
>you have translated it as, and the line is a command.  Try again.

Learn the coordinates of the Genesis Planet in order to tell our agent!

>That's an accurate literal translation of the last line.  But what do >you think it means?

Umm... something along the lines of "Get it done!... and we don't care how."  or to use an English expression "The ends justify the means."
qar'a'?

~naHQun

Now includes pop-up blocker!