tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 26 17:44:41 2005

Quick and easy question...

bob mcfaddin ([email protected])

I've come upon a need to refer to a ship's "sickbay"... the suite of rooms in which patients or wounded are treated. Being unable to find that particular word, I'm wondering whether to use the simplistic-but-essentially-correct compound noun construct Qelpa' or the canon-but-still-potentially-vague ropyaH. Is there, perhaps on the BoP poster (which I don't have) an accepted term for this...one in common usage?

jajvam lururbogh jajmey'e' lutu'lu' muja'ta' SoSoywI'

juDmoS

Yahoo! Sports