tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 03 11:33:04 2005

The Grammarian's Desk 2?

DOOM_er ([email protected])

Savan,

Does anybody know if a sequel book to the original compilation of "The
Grammarian's Desk" columns is planned?
I asked this before, in 2003, and I'm wondering if there's any news about this.
If this idea has been abandoned for whatever reason, would it be possible
to acquire the columns some other way? (short of buying every single HolQeD
which had one of Krankor's columns, of course. ;) Maybe put the texts up
for download in the Members-only section of the KLI site or something?
I think the Captain's columns are extremely interesting in showing exactly
what we can do with the language, that's why I'm so determined to read them
all. ;)

taHjaj tlhIngan Hol!

DOOM_er

Back to archive top level