tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 23 07:06:37 2005

Re: Klingon WOTD: qar (verb)

bob mcfaddin ([email protected])

Exactly what canon information do we have as relates
to Klingon time...that is to say, rough Klingon
equivalents of a second, minute, hour, day (daylight),
night, day(24 hr period), week, month, season, year,
etc.? What do we know about the names of the Klingon
seasons (if any)? names of the Klingon months, if any?
Any help from any canon source (or non-canon, for that
matter) is appreciated...

jajvam lururbogh jajmey'e' lutu'lu' muja'ta' SoSoywI'

juDmoS

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Back to archive top level