tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 19 07:20:33 2005

Re: Klingon WOTD: Hutvagh (noun)

In a message dated 7/19/2005 8:38:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> > Klingon word:   Hutvagh
> > Part of Speech: noun
> > Definition:     too many people or things in a place all at once
> > Source: HQ (11:3 p13)
>
> Do any of the Kanon sources say anything about the relation between
> "five's nine" and crowdedness?
> Or am I looking for things that are not there?

As I recall, this new word was imparted to Okrand while in a traffic jam on
Interstate 95.

Besides, {Hutvagh} would be "nine's five" if they were nouns.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level