tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 30 16:38:16 2005

bInIvqu'bej

naHQun ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I appreciate the comments and suggestions so far,
I don't have time to go over them right now,
so I've printed them out and will reply later.
But I do have the English for those of you still waiting.

How Great Thou Art

O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the *worlds thy hands have made,
I see the starts, I hear the *rolling thunder,
Thy pow'r thruout the universe displayed;
Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee, How great thou
art!  How great thou art!  Then sings my soul, my Savior
God, to thee,  How great thou art!  How great thou art!

(text by Stuart K. Hine)
*Author's original words are works and mighty
The Hymnal I use changed them;

I stuck with using "worlds", because I wasn't sure how to render "works",
but used the author's origonal "mighty" again b/c I wasn't sure how to translate "rolling".

~naHQun

Now includes pop-up blocker!