tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 12 10:02:45 2005

score!

In a message dated 2005-01-12 11:02:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

>    It comes from an old Klingon habit of keeping track of accomplish-
>    ments by making small cuts on one's skin, usually on the face, as
>    a tally. (TKW 135)

How does the Klingon read the tally of small cuts on his face?  I can't see
what's on my face without a mirror, and I doubt Klingons carry mirrors for
tally-reading any more than I do.

lay'SIv

Back to archive top level