tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 21 08:03:35 2005

qonwI' jIH

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

qonwI' jIH. lutmey law' vIqon. tugh muQoymeH ghom 'IjwI'pu'. "Buffalo Dogs"=
 vIklaD. 'e' vIHech. vongwI'na' ghaH lutvam Sub. Saj nov ghaj vongwI'na'. v=
ay'a SoplaH SajDaj. latlh novpu' ghaj lut. bInepchugh Sov novpu'vam. mebpu'=
 vongDI' Sub, Dochmey DuHbe' Har mebpu'. Harmo' nepbe', 'ej vit moj DuHbe'g=
hachmey.=0D=0A=0D=0AAs some of you know, I'm not just the Founder and Direc=
tor of the KLI, I'm also a professional science fiction author. =0D=0A=0D=
=0AI've been invited to do a reading as part of the "Philadelphia Fantastic=
" reading series. I'll be reading my novelette "Buffalo Dogs," which is the=
 first in a series of tales about a stage hypnotist working as a lounge act=
 in a space port bar on an alien world. The story includes the first appear=
ance of Reggie, his sidekick and pet, who can eat anything (and also farts =
oxygen). Then there are the Arconi, aliens who can look you in the eye and =
know if you're lying. =0D=0A=0D=0AThis all takes place on Friday, February =
25, 2005, at 7:30 PM. If you live in Philadelphia (or just want to make the=
 trip) join us at Barnes and Noble Booksellers, 1805 Walnut St., Philadelph=
ia, PA.=0D=0A=0D=0ApItlh.

Back to archive top level