tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 03 08:18:37 2005

Re: qech lugh ghaj latlh vay'

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

lay'SIv wrote:

>By Jessica Fausnaugh, GUEST COLUMNIST (February 02, 2005)
>
>"Star Trek" never captured as much of my devotion, but learning Klingon =
is on
>my to-do list. Has there ever been a cooler language?
>
>http://www.bgnews.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/02/02/4200d68141cb2

Two more quotes which would make good epigraphs for someone's academic=20
paper on Klingon:

"Take my advice. Go home and start learning how to speak Klingon."
-- Arik Soong to Capt. Archer (ENT "Borderland")

"Damage control is easy. Reading Klingon-=ADthat's hard!
-- Eng. Scott to Capt. Kirk (STIV: The Voyage Home)

(I'm particularly fond of that last one, having been a Damage Control=20
Assistant in the US Navy myself!)

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons