tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 30 10:56:30 2005

Changing of the guard

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D. ([email protected])

gheSHa' QeS la'

It's that time of year again.  How quickly time flies.  It's been another
year, though it seems only a few short months ago, since I congratulated QeS
la' on becoming the newest Beginner's Grammarian.  During the past year QeS
la' has been ever present, offering quick, friendly and top-notch guidance
to our taghwI'pu' and chu'wI'pu'.  He's done a great service for us, and I'm
sure I speak for many here when I offer our gratitude for his dedication.
batlh toy'!

per gheS ter'eS

Often the position of BG goes to some relative newcomer to our community who
has shown a promising command of the language.  The position serves to
reinforce and improve one's own command of the language, while serving the
double benefit of assisting beginners.  This year, however, we are
recognizing a long-time member of our group who, through the years, has
consistently demonstrated a high-level of commitment to the language and our
community, and through his skill has long-ago earned the respect of this
community that this position would normally confer.  Please join me in
congratulating our newest Beginner's Grammarian, ter'eS, on his new post.
batlh toy'jaj!

This change is effective immediately, offer void where prohibited,
satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.

DaH Qu'lIj motlh yIchegh

-- Holtej 'utlh, List Admin

Back to archive top level