tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 29 21:17:08 2005

Re: *QISmaS!

QeS la' ([email protected])

jIghItlhpu', jIjatlh:
>DloraH's suggestion is right on the money - if you can find Klingon for the
>Galactic Traveller (usually abbreviated to KGT), it will give you a lot
>more vocabulary and explanations of usage.

mujang lay'SIv, ja':
>A nitpick if ever there was one:  only one "l" in Traveler of "Klingon for
>the Galactic Traveler".

Since the book is American, yes, that is strictly correct. The error (?)
comes from the fact that my native Australian English spells the word with
the double letter.

ghIlab ghewmey tIbuSQo'. {{:P

QeS la'
taghwI' pabpo' / Beginners' Grammarian

not nItoj Hemey ngo' juppu' ngo' je
     - Ubykh Hol vIttlhegh

New year, new job ? there's more than 100,00 jobs at SEEK
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=752315885&_r=Jan05_tagline&_m=EXT

Back to archive top level