tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 19 11:51:28 2005

Re: automatic parsing

Jessie Oberreuter ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

      I wrote a yacc grammar for it about a million years ago.  It isn't
that hard.  I'm going to be totally swamped through most of January, but
if you need a hand after that, drop me another note on this list.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, Daniel Abraham wrote:

> Has there been any attempt to formalize Klingon grammar, or at least
> subsets of it, in BNF format for automatic parsing?
>
> Are there any other working forms of auto-parsing of Klingon text?
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel

Back to archive top level