tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 11 22:00:59 2005

Re: lengwI' ("Trekkie?)

naHQun ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

It was during Trekkies, I wrote down exactly what he said,
but then I left the paper at home when I came to use the pc.

I watched it several times to make sure I wrote it down correctly,
so here it is from memory; if I see an error later, I'll let ya'll know.

--

It's during a section of the film where they're asking people if they're Trekkies, presumably thy ask Okrand how to say Trekkie in Klingon because it begins with him saying

How do you say "Trekkie"?

lengwI'

lengwI' jIH

lengwI' jIH means "I am a Trekkie"

Actually it means "I am a traveller" but it's close enough.
--

They had several clips of MO in the film, I stoppped watching after
this section, nothing before it was interesting enough to report.

~naHQun