tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 27 06:08:51 2005

Hi! I have a poster at my Klingon message board, who wants to know....

captain kalaa ([email protected])

what the words on the Klingon banner seen on DS9
actually mean.  I don't read piQad (sp?) and I was
wondering if anyone here can tell me what they mean
(this person wants to get a tattoo, and wants to know
what it says before having it applied to his/her body,
lol).  I would be grateful for any help anyone can
give, and I will certainly credit whoever helps with
the information.  This is what my poster said:

"I was actually hoping someone would know what the
lettering on the Ceremonial Banner stands for? I love
the design and am considering a tattoo but would like
to know what, if anything, it says."

Any help will be appreciated, and credited.

"I've got ONE job on this lousy ship, it's STUPID, but I'm gonna do it! Okay?!" -- Gwen DeMarco (Sigourney Weaver), Galaxy Quest

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Back to archive top level