tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 24 14:06:10 2005

Does this book exist?

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Has anyone ever heard of this book before: "Let's trek : the budget traveller's guide to Klingon worlds", by  James Van Hise and Hal Schuster?  This doesn't seem to be exactly the same as the "Guide to Federation Worlds" book.  Amazon calls
it "unauthorized"; I wonder if it is similar to the old "Fighting Arts" book (and shares its sorry fate?)  Sometimes Amazon lists books that don't really exist, but I found
this title originally in the catalog of the Lexington KY Public Library, so they must own a copy.

Just wondered if anyone had ever seen a copy?

OK: paq'e' vIleghpu'bogh vIqIH.

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level