tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 30 05:14:26 2005

Re: [discuss] Re: Klingon for OpenOffice.org is now abandoned

Regina Reusser ([email protected])

Christian Einfeldt wrote on Saturday, April 30, 2005 7:16 AM

> However, as time goes by, maybe another Klingonist will hear of OOo,
> and perhaps Gerry Singleton and I planted a seed with one or two
> Klingonists who will later take interest in localizing OOo for
> Klingon.
I am still interested... Well, I did not do very much, I translated a few
terms, not more.
I am interested in everything about computer, but I don't have experience
about programming. And I am a klingonist... The localization of ooo would
have ment to connect both these interests. So who knows...

Regina Reusser

Back to archive top level