tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 11 00:32:15 2004

someone wants to join the list

oneqtcat ([email protected])

I hope I don't irritate the membership by forwarding this.  If I knew who the proper individual was I would have sent it directly to them. The below was sent to the Klingon_Language list at yahoogroups:
Hello everybody.
I know this topic has been discussed before, so forgive me if I am
repeating myself.

I have for several months now tried to join the mailing list under the
Klingon Language Institute as per the instructions at their page
(/tlhIngan-Hol/) but I have not gotten any response
from their mail server. Is anybody here a member of that list, and can
they in that case help join as well?

I have been leading a study circle of Klingon here in Göteborg for the
past months, and I really want to keep using the language even after
that circle finishes with its lessons.
Thanks, in advance.
Adam Thorp  [email protected]

Back to archive top level