tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 31 08:30:37 2004

Re: Klingon Music: Kosmic Horrör

Russ Perry Jr ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

captain kalaa <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've been collecting and posting all kinds of tlhingan
> sites for my message board's links section.  Do you
> have a link for your band?  Yes, I know you said it
> was in 1991, but even the oldest or most obscure links
> are welcome.  :)

Well...  Two caveats:

1) The site isn't for people who are easily offended.  That's not to
say it's pornographic, or that there is a lot of violent or sexual
images, but there are some images and lyrics that WILL offend some
people.  I don't think anything would offend a Klingon, but any
Federation types may want to tread lightly.

2) There isn't much of interest to a Klingonist, and anyone here who
really knows Klingon will probably be able to point out all kinds of
flaws in the lyrics of the one song we did in Klingon.

That said, the "front door" is either:

http://come.to/dethkorpz
OR
http://users.rcn.com/slapdash/dethkorpz

A direct link to the lyrics, which I notice are not formatted very
well and I'll need to fix, is:

http://users.rcn.com/slapdash/dethkorpz/mtlyr.htm

Anyone interested in buying a CDR of the album with that song can
contact me, but I'll warn you that it's NOT a professional production,
and it IS metal (at least in spots).  I may be able to post a link to
an MP3 of the song, but right now all our songs are down and I haven't
had time to put them up on a new site.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    [email protected] [NEW!]  VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||