tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 28 19:38:05 2004

Re: qepHommey - peSap! (call for volunteers)

In a message dated 2004-05-28 4:55:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> This year, nobody responded
> to my listing on the KLI's qepHom page, the announcement in HolQeD, the
> "community calendar" entries in *two* local newspapers, or the half-dozen
> personal invitations I sent.

I didn't know about it either.  I know you recently travelled a longer
distance than it would be for me to attend your qepHom, so distance isn't a good
excuse for me not to attend, but the only way I would know about it is through
email, either on this list or personal.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level