tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 28 13:53:07 2004

Re: qepHommey - peSap! (call for volunteers)

muja' weQqul:
>may i ask what keeps you from holding one yourself?...you are not
>that far from me. if you host it, i will attend it!

I *did* try to hold one myself, less than three weeks ago.  I have planned
a qepHom each May for the last several years.  This year, nobody responded
to my listing on the KLI's qepHom page, the announcement in HolQeD, the
"community calendar" entries in *two* local newspapers, or the half-dozen
personal invitations I sent.

Instead of giving it up as a lost cause, I'm holding another one six weeks
from today, on the northeast side of Indianapolis.  Friday, July 9, 2004,
semi-late evening.  Location is not yet definite, but likely somewhere at
or near the Omni hotel.  More details will follow.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level