tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 28 07:02:14 2004

Re: early/late

In a message dated 2004-05-28 9:41:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> They're figurative in English.  What makes you think Klingon has the same
> idioms?
>
> SuStel

I don't think that Klingon has the same idioms.  That's why I try to be as
literal as possible.  Since much of accepted Klingon is figurative, even
idiomatic, I hope that the figurative use of {Qup/qan} will be understood.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level