tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 26 09:21:23 2004

Missing article submission

Lawrence Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Weeks and weeks ago, someone submitted an article for consideration in HolQeD. I don't remember who it was. Also, I've managed to misplace the hardcopy, and of course the electronic version blew up along with my computer a couple weeks ago. (yes, it's been that kind of month).

So, if you're the mysterious KLI member (and you know who you are), please contact me by email immediately, and send me another electronic copy of the article while you're at it.

Thanks!

Lawrence

Back to archive top level