tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 25 08:49:39 2004

L.A. Times interview

Lawrence Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

I've just hung up the phone after a forty minute interview with a reporter from the Los Angeles Times newspaper.

The topic of the interview was the KLI's Kor Memorial Scholarship, though of course with the recent documentary premiere in Cannes the conversation ranged quite a bit.

The reporter informed me that she anticipates filing her story in a few days, and that it will likely run within a week or so.

I suspect the story will be picked up by the wire service, so *some* form of it will probably make it to a newspaper near you.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level