tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 12 19:20:01 2004

Re: bang

cheesbro ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

> > someone told me that the word <bang> in klingon is the same in Khmer.
> {bang} is a beloved one, or "love", but much more aggressive. It's in KGT.

Hold on there... there isn't anything necessarily aggressive about [bang].
The "agressive" part comes from [parmaq].

As for Khmer... I might be able to find out around August when I'm out that
way, but by then this thread will most likely be over with.

DloraH

Back to archive top level