tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 28 22:47:27 2004

qep'a' roommate

Tad Stauffer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

The 11th Annual Conference (qep'a') of the Klingon Language Institute is
barely a month away - you've sent your money in and registered already,
right? **RIGHT?!**

If you have (or if you're considering it) but haven't made a hotel
reservation yet, you can save some money by sharing a room with a roommate
(such as me!). For the upcoming qep'a', a double room is the same cost as a
single room ($69/night + taxes), so if we split the bill, you can room with
me for less than $35/night + taxes! I'm male, I don't smoke, and I'm also a
former Beginners Grammarian - which means I'm qualified to help you stay up
late and cram for that Klingon Language Certification test. :-)

If you're really low on cash and might not be able to make it to the qep'a'
because you can't even afford to share a double room, I might be able to
cover the whole cost of the room (which I would have to do anyway if I
don't find a roommate).

If you're looking for a roommate or are still undecided about going to the
qep'a', you can email me off of the list:  [email protected]

For additional info on the qep'a', please visit
/stuff/qepa.html Remember, you don't have to be a member
of the KLI to sign up for the qep'a'.

- taD

Back to archive top level