tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 27 13:58:35 2004

qep'a' deadline

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [Hol ghojwI']

The registration deadline for this year's conference is almost here.

Over the years I've observed the tendency for many members to wait until the
last possible moment to register (I believe I've overheard some of you
discussing this very topic, with phrases such as "let's see if we can make
Lawrence's head explode this time"), but I digress.

I'm especially eager to see some new faces from the western US, members who
have been unable to attend before because eight of the last ten conferences
have been on the east coast.

And, even if your situation doesn't permit you to join us in Phoenix, please
join in the qep'a' spirit and purchase a supporting membership while there's
still time.

Hoping to see you at the qep'a',

Lawrence

Back to archive top level