tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 26 04:18:27 2004

Re: mIvDaq yIH

In a message dated 2004-06-25 10:49:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> bIbepmeH tlhIngan Hol Dalo'chugh vaj DajchoH mu'meylIj.
> I get plenty of practice. Just not so much on this list. Life does exist
> elsewhere. I do not need to change my words,

Did you misread what he said?  Literally:  "If you use Klingon to complain
then your words become interesting."  Nothing about you changing your words.

Otherwise your choice of words sounds odd.

by the way, i miss practicing with you

Back to archive top level