tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 03 23:28:05 2004

Re: mu' lo' QaQ 'oSbogh mu'tlheghmey

Lieven L. Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Due to lack of time, I didn't read the whole discussion.

I think the idea is not so bad though.
We can avoid any copyright problems if we don't use english translations.
And we can avoid the problem of the ambiguous words just by not using them.
The use of a word can be made clear by listing up some canon examples, for
instance:

Sung (n) [no canon]

  but

jaH (v) naDevvo' vaS'a'Daq majaHlaH'a'? [pk] may'Daq jaHDI' SuvwI'
juppu'Daj lonbe'. [tkw]

Even if it doesn't explain everything like this, at least one can see how
it is done correctly.

Quvar.

Back to archive top level