tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 01 12:12:39 2004

Anyone up to translate GURPS lite into Klingon?

Jim Fox-Davis ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

from:  http://www.livejournal.com/users/sjgames/102607.html

June 1, 2004: GURPS Lite In Klingon?

http://www.sjgames.com/ill/archives.html?m=June&y=2004&d=1
The title says it all. I will consider volunteer proposals to translate the
Fourth Edition version of GURPS Lite to Klingon. Your proposal should show
the strength of your Klingon language expertise and experience; previous
translations will weigh heavily in our decision. However, your proposal must
be in English . . .

Write me at [email protected], and make sure that "GURPS Lite Klingon" is the
message title.
-- Steve Jackson

Back to archive top level