tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 27 12:33:35 2004

Re: use and purpose of this list.

In a message dated 2004-07-27 2:32:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> How many DOZENS of denigrating messages has lay'tel SIvten sent to the list,
> implying or stating that Klingon is inadequate or inferior?

And after each major blowout I stop sending posts like the one(s) that caused
it.  For example, do you think I will ever announce to the list again that
I've discovered a new meaning of a word?  I don't.  It was made painfully clear
that announcing that sort of innovation is unacceptable.

So I live and learn.  (Clever troll, am I?  Hmmm)

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level