tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 25 02:22:18 2004

Re: Coke Shirt

QeS lagh ([email protected])

ghItlhpu' SuStel:

>I tend to agree with this logic, although I suspect that {nuqDaq} has
>become
>a word in its own right, independent of {nuq} + {-Daq}.  I think
>*{nuqDaqvo'} would be perfectly understandable to a Klingon.

That might well be the case. At any rate, there's nothing that *{nuqDaqvo'}
could be confused with (except for, perhaps, {nuqDaq vo'} "what does he/she
propel it to?", but context makes things eminently clear for that).

Savan.

QeS lagh

Find love today with ninemsn personals. Click here:
http://ninemsn.match.com?referrer=hotmailtagline

Back to archive top level