tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 28 22:33:10 2004

Re: Thinking

Shamammd ([email protected])

ja' Se'noj

Someone recently mentioned that they can think in tlhIngan Hol. I'm
fascinated by this, but have never been able to manage it. Would anywarrior
be willing to tutor me in this? It would really assist my speaking.

I can't say for tlhIngan Hol, but I speak several languages and I not only
think in them at times, but I dream in them as well. Once you become fluent in a
language, this will come naturally. I don't think it is something that can be
taught, but I could be wrong.
weQqul

HovpoH 701099.9
Stardate 4077.1