tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 28 12:23:04 2004

Re: Klingon movies revisited

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 1/28/2004 1:10:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
-- ter'eS
ja'
A while back, we had a discussion about fan-produced Klingon
movies (again), and the concensus was (again) that Paramount
was like a rabid dog and we shouldn't poke them with a stick.

I've just become aware of two fan-produced sites with movies
based on the characters from TOS: Star Trek: New Voyages and
Starship Exeter. They appear to have "copyright infringement"
written all over them, yet they exist, and appear to have done
so for quite a while.

So, if these folks can do it, why couldn't a group of Klingon enthusiasts?

nuq jatlh? nuqDaq?  vIlegh vIneHqu'! website URL HInob!

"So, if these folks can do it, why couldn't a group of Klingon enthusiasts?"

HISlaH!  jIQochbe'!   That would be cool! Me wantie! LOL

DuH Hoch bochaw'chugh. yIvuS 'egh Qo'!
weQqul
HovpoH 701098.1
Stardate 4076.0