tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 27 17:06:49 2004

Re: taghwI' jIH

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 1/27/2004 5:00:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

mughel SuStel

> > 'ach QInDaj qontaHvIS *weQqul* tlhutlhbe'taH chay' 'e' DaSov?  :)
> pegh De'vam...

Hov ghajbe'bogh ram rur pegh ghajbe'bogh jaj!

At this point, I don't know who is saying what. I do know that this response
: Hov ghajbe'bogh ram rur pegh ghajbe'bogh jaj!--- implies that who ever wrote
it knows something about me. Well..YOU ARE WRONG!  # 1:  I don't drink
alcoholic beverages!  # 2: None of you people know me, so I would appreciate you
keep your comments about me to yourselves!
I am merely learning this language and I make mistakes. That doesn't mean
anything. You people make mistakes as well. We all do. Nothing should be read
into them!
weQqul

Back to archive top level