tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 26 12:56:35 2004

Re: URL for the Warrior's Anthem

weQqul wrote:
>Does anyone have the url for the anthem song sung by the actors of star trek?
>I had it but it got lost.

Here's what I have in my notes.  (If any of these links are outdated,
please let me know.)

To hear a "RealAudio" recording (labeled "wo' bom") of the anthem from
"Soldiers of the Empire," visit:
    http://www.frontiernet.net/~rhcheesbro/anthem.mp3
    <http://www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro>http://www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro  (old)

and to see a video of that scene, visit:
    <http://www.fredlarts.at/~pichlmann/Video/klingon_anthem.zip>http://www.fredlarts.at/%7Epichlmann/Video/klingon_anthem.zip

There're also sub-titled versions (English/Klingon) available at:
    <http://www.fredlarts.at/~pichlmann/>http://www.fredlarts.at/%7Epichlmann/

Here's the version heard in Star Trek: Klingon!:
    <http://media.khemorex-klinzhai.de/audio/anthem.wav>http://media.khemorex-klinzhai.de/audio/anthem.wav

The sheet music can be found at:
    http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/2249/anthem.html

--
Steven L. Boozer
Cataloging Department                     [email protected]

Back to archive top level