tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 16 16:52:41 2004

qepHom this weekend

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

If you're in the greater Philadelphia area (or you like driving to get
there) then join us on Sunday, January 18th for our monthly qepHom at
Donato's Pizzera, 1851 Bethlehem Pike, in Flourtown.

Highlights of the event will include (weather permitting) a ceremonial walk
across the street to the shopping center containing the KLI's official post
office box!

Come and speak Klingon, learn Klingon, eat pizza*, speak some more Klingon.

If you don't know how to get there, I highly recommend Mapquest.com. Failing
that, in case you set out but find tribbles amidst your coordinates, the
phone number for Donato's is 215-402-0515.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Lawrence

*Pizza is not included, but the fine folks at Donato's will be happy to take
your money in exchange for their truly fine food.

Back to archive top level