tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 11 20:01:04 2004

Re: QUESTION....

Pillow ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

> As someone who wants more people to learn to read Klingon, the one new book
> I believe is *truly* worth having is the one which collects all the
> grammatical descriptions.of tlhIngan Hol -- and a lot of examples -- in one
> place.  Vocabulary can be in a separate volume.
>
> -- ghunchu'wI'

My wish would be for MO to publish a new trilogy:
a) The 1st 74 pages of TKD, printed on Tyvek and ringbound so the pages don't fall
out after the zillionth usage-
b) 2nd book of ALL lexicon to date, (corrected from the few published mistakes)
listing the MO canon source/ date of introduction, and perhaps any pertinent
trivia. Perhaps also ringbound so a yearly addendum could be purchased from KLI or
Pocket books or something.
c) A synonym/antonym book in some sort of logical, usable form.

Make it a nice matched set in fancy cover, I'd pay a C-note to have it!

Qapla'!
mI'Ha'  tai-?
(formerly pIl'o'  vestai-GowRon of IKV Hand of Fek'ler)
Anchorage, AK

Back to archive top level