tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 08 12:07:45 2004

Re: more questions on translating words

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 1/8/2004 12:53:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
(When I said earlier that you were having trouble with time, I was poking
fun at the fact that you were asking about the word for "time," while your
stardate changed rather dramatically.)
things like that happen a lot to me! i don't know whether to believe in
coincidences or not. they happen too often with me. I am still having problems with
the star date thingy! LOL i thank you for your answers. by now you have
probably seen that i have added more. i will have to play around with a few words
to make the translation work. i am about 1/3 way through it. it is hard for me
too, because they are using old language and even i am having problems with
some of it.  this qawali is said to be from a poem that is over 2,000 years old!
i had to send off to another person to translate some of it (the urdu) to me
in english! LOL

i would like to see this qawali played out in tlhlngan - Hol. that would be
soooooo cooooool! who knows? maybe it will! :)

HovpoH 701016.0
Stardate 4021.2
weQqul

Back to archive top level