tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 04 16:29:59 2004

eminem song 'without me' in tlhlngan - Hol

Shamammd ([email protected])

nuqneH;
 i am listening to the rap song in tlhlngan - Hol and it is really good! i
just downloaded eminem's song "without me' and comparing, it is really good! Who
is  this guy? does he have anymore songs recorded? anyone have the
translation of this? I would love to hear more! BTW for those out there who are real
good at pronunciation and have heard this song....how is this person's
pronunciation?
weQQul
HovpoH 4010.8

Back to archive top level