tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 04 15:30:35 2004

Re: beginner questions of grammer

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

> nuqneH
> ok. i am getting confused.

It might be better to mark your "beginner questions" with KLBC, otherwise
you might get too many answers before our friendly Grammarian ngabwI' returns
on monday, and perhaps he might not see your *important* KLBC questions in
this huge amount of mails we got lately.

He will tell you about the grammar, but I will give you a short anwser,
which could help:

> approach, go away from, proceed / me! ok. i got that, but the other one:
> HighoS:

Watch your spelling! Maybe the program gave an error because it's {HIghoS}
not *HighoS*...

Quvar.