tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 04 08:47:40 2004

grammer/vocabulary questions from beginner

Shamammd ([email protected])

nuqneH!
weQqul 'oH pongwIj'e'
I have some questions. If I want to say " I disagree with you."..... it would
be: "qaQoch"? and "choQuch" would be..."you disagree with me"?  so if I want
to say "Don't disagree with me!" how would I say this? also how would you say
 " You are making me angry!" Also..say you are in argument with someone and
they tell you to do something...you say "Qo' "...."No! I won't!" So how would
you say something like "You can't make me do it." and how would you say to
someone, "Don't do it/ this/  that"? I am trying to translate something from URDU
to tlhlng-Hol and I need to know these things. I have been looking, but I can
not find them. Also, can anyone tell me how to say " I have a question" or "
Can you answer my question?"  Sorry about this, but I lost the email that tells
me how to direct a question about grammer and to whom to direct it to.
qathlo'
weQqul
HovpoH 4009.5

Back to archive top level