tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 03 01:09:15 2004

Re: Kolos

Christian Einfeldt ([email protected])

On Friday 02 January 2004 16:00, Alan Anderson wrote:
> >...Kolos, of course,
> >is a minor character, and so it would not be like choosing the name
> > of a major character.

Boy, I would love to know what you said below.  Your post really whets
my appetite for learning Klingon.  Wow, what a long and difficult
road, though...

I speak German fairly decently, and can converse with my girlfriend and
her family in German, and travel around Germany without speaking
English, etc., but tlhIngan Hol looks even tougher than German.

Still, I think it would be so cool to discuss qoloS's defense of Archer
in tlhIngan Hol, which I take it is the subject of your post below.

qoloS

> Qo'!  potlhqu'ba' ghaH.  ghaHmo' quvqa' tlhIngan wo' qar'a'?
> qaStaHvIS Archer poH, wIH tlhIngan wo'.  HIgh.  QuS.  qal qum.
>
> munmo' Archer, bov quv qaw *qoloS.  pe'vIl ghu' qal pay.  Archer
> Hubchu'mo', bIghHa' yuQDaq qoloS Hup bo'DIj.  'ach batlh bIjDaj laj
> qoloS. toDlu'meH 'eb lajQo'; loS 'e' maS.  tlhIngan nugh DubmeH,
> vumqang.
>
> ghaytan qoloSmo' qeylIS paQDI'norgh qawqa' tlhIngan nugh.
>
> -- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level