tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 03 00:25:50 2004

Re: identical words in other languages and meanings

Andrew Marrington ([email protected])

Something tells me if I was in a {Qe'} on Qo'noS, I'd learn Klingon pretty
quickly too. At least enough to ask whether my food was still alive or not!
;)

'up tlhIngan Soj, vIHar. 'ach tera'ngan jIH, 'ej tlhorgh Sojmaj wIneHbe'!
Sojmaj lajQo'bej tlhIngan, vIloy.

ma'Sa