tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 02 13:47:41 2004

Re: Beginner

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ghItlh weQqul:

> Also I keep finding references to Opera. Not wanting to sound mean or
> anything, but how the heck can you sing in this language with all the
> clicks and pauses in it? Anyone have any music song or anything like that
that I
> could find anywhere to listen to myself?

I don't know the sites, but there have been a few startrek episodes with
klingon music and songs. You can also see one song on the Klingon CD.

> really like to hear something like that.... maybe Rap would work though.

Watch out, you might get what you're asking for!   }}:-)
    Yes, Klingon rap sounds very interesting. Perhaps you've heard of
Klenginem (i.e. "Klingon Eminem"), I'll see if I can find a URL to it.

> HovpoH 4004.6343511567

In my humble opinion, I think you are using a little bit too many digits in
your stardate. Sounds like you're saying it's Friday, january 2nd, 4 p.m. 35
minutes, 48 seconds, 89.8 hundreds ... etc.

Quvar 'utlh.

FYI: {'utlh} is a rank meaning "retired officer", and I use it because I
used to be a BG for some time.