tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 29 10:59:25 2004

pIqaD letters?

Pillow ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I missed the thread about pIqaD on e-bay. what exactly was for sale?
If anyone wants little plastic pIqaD letters (modern officer's font,
designed from the upper case of KLI's truetype font disk)
I have a PILE of them. flat-backed, about 1" tall, but 3D, cast in in
high-density urethane. Uncolored, they're a sort of yellowish bone color
(this particular brand of plastic doesn't like paint) I made the
original mold in 1997, but there are copy molds from my original out
there. I'm sure there must be other pIqaD versions sculpted by other
artists as well. But I have never sold my KLI-inspired stuff for profit.
Some of you reading this might still have the KLI logo medallion that I
made which was inspired by the KLI lapel pin, but larger, sized for a
Klingon's costume. I gave them to new members when trying to recruit
Klinfans to pay the (then) $15/yr to subscribe to HolQeD.
I will GIVE my stash of pIqaD letters to Lawrence if somebody from KLI
will use them to make scrabble-type games for next qep'a', or any other
use that would benefit the KLI.
batlh Hew chenmoHwI'  jIHtaH.
Qapla'!

Ms. Pillow
(formerly pIl'o'  vestai-GowRon, currently mI'Ha' tai-?)

Back to archive top level